Cyntech SD Card Protector Cover – Iceberry Translucent
• A robust cover to protect the SD card which sticks out of the your Raspberry Pi
• Prevents the unwanted removal of SD cards from your Raspberry Pi
• Great for use in demonstrations to the public
• Prevents your SD card or Raspberry Pi being damaged by accidental knocks
• Helps against toddlers swallowing loose parts
• Still allows clear access to the micro USB socket for power
• Requires Raspberry Case to be unscrewed before installing or removing SD
• Compatible with the Cyntech Raspberry Pi Case
• Frosted ice colour - available in other coloursWhat does the SD card cover do to help the Raspberry Pi?
The SD card cover is the perfect inexpensive accompaniment to your Raspberry Pi case. It completely encloses the SD within a robust enclosure which protects both the Raspberry Pi and the SD card.
The SD card cover prevents theft or accidental removal because, once intact, neither SD card nor the SD card cover can be removed by hand. A screwdriver is needed before installing or removing the SD Card. This can be useful if demonstrating a project in public or even helping reduce the number of loose parts around toddlers.
The SD card cover is generally useful for places where the SD card could be lost or stolen. The cover still leaves enough clearance for the micro USB to plug into the Raspberry Pi for power.
For a list of colour options, please check this link out.
Compatible with Cyntech Raspberry Pi cases that can be found here.
|Type of devices
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.