D-Link ShareCenter 2-Bay Cloud Network Storage Enclosure with 2TB Hard Drive
• mydlink Cloud Services- access and share your content from wherever you are
• With 2Terabyte HD (1x2TB) Included
• 2-bay Network Attached Storage for 3.5" SATA drives
• Gigabit connectivity for fast access to your data
• ShareCenter Synch™ Backup software included free
• RAID 1 technology to automatically mirror the contents of one hard drive to another
• Touch-button for one-step backup of USB memory sticksThe SharecenterTM 2-Bay Cloud Network Storage Enclosure enables you to create a "personal cloud" to access documents and media content such as photos, music and videos from any Internet enabled device including PCs, iPhones, iPads and Android™ devices. It can furthermore be used to share valuable digital media with other users on a home network or stream stored photos, music and videos to compatible media players.
By setting up a mydlink account and accessing the mydlink portal, you can download and upload files, delete files/folders from your storage device and check the status of your ShareCenter™ remotely. With the mydlink™ Access-NAS app available for iPhone, iPad and Android, you can in addition view photos, stream music and videos from your mobile devices. You can download files from your storage device to your mobile device to send on or watch later. Music, movies and photos can be furthermore uploaded to a ShareCenter™ and backed up, meaning that you won’t run out of space on your Smartphone or tablet.
This SharecenterTM has a Gigabit port for the fastest connectivity possible to your home network. RAID 1 technology ensures that your valuable data will not be lost by mirroring the contents of one hard drive onto the other, so if one drive files, your data is still safe.
Its built-in UPnP media server will stream the media content in your SharecenterTM to any compatible media player such as a PlayStation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, and Boxee Box by D-Link over your local network. This device also allows for multiple simultaneous streams, so you can watch a movie on your entertainment centre while someone else listens to music streamed over your computer.
The confidentiality and integrity of files is guaranteed as you can give rights to specific users or groups and assign them to folders with specific read/write permissions. This function is ideal for the home, where children’s access can be restricted to only age-appropriate materials, while ensuring that nobody can delete your files by accident.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.