D-Link Sharecenter 2-Bay Network Storage Enclosure
• 2-bay Network Attached Storage for 3.5" SATA drives
• Gigabit connectivity for fast transmission speeds
• Touch-button for one-step backup of USB memory sticks
• Print Server to share a printer with other users in the network
• RAID 1 technology to automatically mirror the contents of one of its hard drives to the other
• User/group quotas for security and confidentiality
• Web file server for easy access to your over the InternetThe D-Link DNS-320 ShareCenterTM Pulse is a 2-bay Network Attached Storage (NAS) device with backup and media features that make it ideal for storing and sharing photos, music, movies and work files on a home network.
Safely share digital files locally and over the Internet
The ShareCenterTM Pulse Network Storage device enables users to share documents and media content such as photos, music and videos on a home network or over the Internet. File access is easy and straightforward with the built-in web file server, which allows users to browse and download stored files over the Internet. The more technical user can manage the contents of their ShareCenterTM Pulse from any FTP client.
Stream Digital Media Content with the built-in Media Server
The built-in UPnP media server will stream the media content on your ShareCenterTM Pulse to any compatible media player -such as the PlayStation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, and D-Link Boxee Box- over your local network. The ShareCenterTM Pulse allows for multiple simultaneous streams, so you can watch a movie on your entertainment centre while someone else listens to music streamed over their computer.
Performance, protection and confidentiality
The ShareCenterTM Pulse has a Gigabit port for the fastest connectivity possible to your home network through your router. RAID 1 technology ensures that your valuable data will not be lost by mirroring the contents of one hard drive onto the other, so if one drive fails, your data is still safe. The confidentiality and integrity of all your files is guaranteed as you can give rights to specific users or groups and assign them to folders with read/write permissions. This function is ideal for the home, where children's access can be restricted to only age-appropriate materials, while ensuring that nobody can delete your files by accident.
The DNS-320 ShareCenterTM Pulse is part of D-Link GreenTM, D-Link's programme for providing eco-friendly alternatives without compromising performance: if the hard drives are not used in a configurable period of time, or data is not being transmitted, the SharecenterTM Pulse will enter stand-by mode to save power. Also, the silent fan will adapt its speed depending on the hard drives temperature
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.