Daiwa CN-101L Power/SWR Meter
• Easily take measurements of SWR and Power during tasks
• Separate indicators for Forward and Reflected power, SWR indicated at the Crossing Point
• High Frequency range from 1.8MHz to 150MHz
• Power Range Forward have the selection of 15W/150W/1500WThe CN-101 Series are high quality RF Wattmeters with unique features which make tedious measurements of SWR and Power during antenna tests, matching, and tuning of transmitters a very easy task. SWR and Power indicators are installed in a one meter unit. One scale will indicate Forward Power, another scale Reflected Power and the SWR is indicated at the crossing point for the 2 needles. This unique feature makes it possible to read Forward Power, Reflected Power, and SWR all at the same time.
Front panel switch allows selection of multiple power ranges for improved measurement accuracy at any power level. Front panel switch allows selection of Peak Reading (SSB) and Average reading. Internal 12 VDC panel light (connect to an external source for 12 VDC). The attractive design and easy to read meter will make this RF Wattmeter a perfect addition to your radio shack!
Daiwa CN-101L HF/VHF In-Line RF Wattmeter Peak/Average
• Average and Peak Reading In-Line RF Wattmeter
• Frequency 1.8-150 MHz
• Power Range Forward 15W/150W/1500W
• Tolerance +/- 10% (at full scale)
• 12 VDC is required for PEP mode and panel light.
• 12 VDC cable is provided for connection to an external source.
• SWR Detection Sensitivity 4 W min
• Input/Output Impedance 50 OHM
• Input/Output Connectors SO-239
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.