Danelectro HTA-FA HoneyTone Portable Amplifier
• Plug yourself in and play practically anywhere, privately or in the open, with your guitar
• Able to output 4W of sound, making it louder than most mini amps
• Works with guitars that have a 1/4-inch port out, with a cable needed for connection
• Plug your headphones into the 3.5mm headphone port to practice without disturbing anyone else
• With dimensions of 90mm x 20mm x 110mm (W x D x H), a leather handle and a 9V battery for power, this amp is very portable
• Two channels – clean or overdrive for a more vintage soundWhat makes this amplifier different?
If you’re looking for a portable amplifier that you can use to make your stage anywhere, then this amplifier could be the one for you. It has a 1/4-inch input port for connecting to your guitar, and will output to up to 4W – louder than many mini amps. It can be powered by a 9V power supply (sold separately, for example Order Code: L67BQ
) or with the included 9V battery, which makes it suitable for portable use. This portability is accentuated by the leather handle and belt clip. You can also select between two channels, opting for a clean sound or using the overdrive option for a more vintage effect.Can I use this without disturbing others?
You can plug any 3.5mm headphones into this amplifier to enjoy your musical creations privately. This gives you the opportunity to strum until the early hours, or while others are around, and not have to worry about disturbing anyone.
||Manufacturer not specified
||Combination – amplifier and speaker
||2 – Clean and overdrive
||1/4-inch (6.35 mm) guitar input
||3.5 mm headphone out
||9 V battery or mains powered (centre negative, 9V 0.3 A)
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
||90 mm x 20 mm x 110 mm
||HTA-FA HoneyTone Portable Amplifier and Speaker
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.