Denso Tape Denso Tape 75mm x 10m Roll
• Denso tape is a cold applied tape which remains plastic over a wide temperature range
• The tape is non-hardening and non-cracking
• It is highly resistant to mineral acids
• salts and micro-organisms and highly impermeable to water
• water vapour and gases
• Application:Used for the protection of buried or exposed pipes
• valves and metal fittings from corrosion
• Composition:Made from non-woven synthetic fibre fabric
• which impregnated and coated with a neutral compound based on saturated petroleum hydrocarbons and inert siliceous fillers
• Specifications:Breaking strength: 200 N/50mm minimum
• Elongation at break: 10%
• Breakdown voltage: 16kVTemperature range for application: -5°C to 45°C
• Temperature range for service: 55°C maximum
• Thickness: 1
DENTAPE75MM Denso Tape has the following dimensions:
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.