Desktop Dynamic Microphone (used)
• Dynamic desktop microphone for live audio such as Skype conversations
• Cardioid unidirectional microphone which picks up your voice but not background noise
• USB connection to allow a quick and simple setup with your computer
• 30cm cable to allow you to put the microphone exactly where it is needed
• A sensitivity of -65dBv allows you to get a good response to quieter soundsWhat would I use this microphone with?
This microphone connects directly to your computer though the USB connector. This will allow you to make high quality audio transmissions using various applications such as Skype or podcasts. This microphone will make sure that your voice is picked up clearly and without background noise allowing for a higher quality communication without interference. The 30cm cable will allow you to connect the microphone to your computer or laptop and place the microphone wherever you need it for picking up your voice clearly.
What is the advantage of having a dynamic microphone?
Dynamic microphones are widely used because they’re hardwearing, relatively inexpensive and don’t need a power supply. Dynamic microphones are effective when used with loud sound sources that don’t contain a lot of detail at a very high frequency meaning they are perfect for use with picking up vocals as well as a range of instruments such as drums and guitars.
What position does the dynamic microphone pick sound up from?
This microphone has a cardioid polar pattern which means it is more sensitive to sound to the front of the unit and least sensitive at the back. The pickup is based in one direction which makes it effective for isolating unwanted sound as well as having a high resistance to feedback from speakers. This makes it the perfect microphone for using in a live performance environment such as a studio.
||Cardioid – unidirectional
||62 x 154 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.