Devolo 500 Duo Powerline Kit
• Up to 500Mbps transfer between the two powerline plugs*
• Extend the network coverage in your home for an uninterrupted connection
• Simply plug in to enjoy a wider network coverage
• Link button included for easy linking to an additional powerline plug
• Maximum range of up to 300m between the powerline adapters
• 128-bit AES encryption built into the powerline plugs to protect your data
• Two powerline plugs and network cables included to get you started
• Two network ports on each plug to connect directly to your devices with an Ethernet cable
• Manufacturer part number: 9108
• No pairing required – powerline sockets auto-detect each other when plugged in
*Actual data will vary due to the network conditions and environmental factorsIs this powerline kit right for me?
This powerline kit contains everything that you will need in the box. The kit is simple to use – its plug and play feature means you can quickly plug in the powerline adapters, connecting one to your router and the other to your networked device, and setup is complete. These powerline plugs will give you a transfer speed of up to 500Mbps between them. The twin network ports on each plug will allow you to connect your laptop, desktop PC, games console, smart TV, networked hard drive or other networked device directly to your internet connection in only a few simple steps.
How could I use this powerline kit?
This powerline kit is designed for one plug to connect directly to your network router while the other is connected to a networked device. Compatible network devices include laptops, PCs, gaming consoles, smart TVs, network hard drives, media players and CCTV kits. The kit allows that device to connect directly to the internet without use of long network cables. Additional receivers, including receivers that give a wireless signal, are sold separately and can connect additional devices to your router. For the best results, choose a powerline receiver capable of sending up to 500Mbps.
How does powerline work?
Powerline technology transfers data using the electrical wiring of the household. A single powerline plug is connected directly to a router and plugged into a mains socket. This plug then communicates with all of the other plugs on to the same electricity supply. This kit comes with a single powerline plug that connects to a router, and another plug that will connect to your networked device and allow it to communicate to your router over the mains. The powerline adapters will communicate with each other when connected directly to mains sockets on the same fuse board. These powerline adapters are backwards compatible, however you will only achieve the speeds of the master unit.
|Network port speed
|Pass through power sockets
|Wi-Fi extender included
|Plug and play
|Dimensions (without plug)
||65 x 81 x 29 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.