Devolo 500 Duo Triple Powerline Kit
• Up to 500Mbps transfer between the powerline plugs*
• Extend the network coverage in your home for an uninterrupted connection
• Easy to install – simply plug in and enjoy a wider network coverage
• Pairing button included to activate data encryption
• Maximum range of up to 300m between the powerline adapters
• Protect your data with the 128-bit AES encryption built-into the powerline plugs
• Three powerline plugs and network cables included to get you started
• Two network ports on each plug to connect directly to your devices with an Ethernet cable
• Backwards compatible - will work with older versions
• No pairing required – powerline sockets auto-detect each other when plugged in
• Manufacturer part number: 9109
*Actual data will vary due to the network conditions and environmental factorsIs this powerline kit right for me?
This powerline kit contains everything that you will need in the box. The kit is simple to use - its plug and play feature means that you can quickly plug in the powerline adapters, connecting one to your router and the other to your networked device and setup is complete. The kit will give you a transfer speed of up to 500Mbps between the two plugs. The single network plugs will allow you to connect your laptop, desktop PC, games console, smart TV, networked hard drive or other networked device directly to your router and give you internet access. The kit is plug and play and also has pass-through technology built-in – allowing you to plug a device into the rear of the powerline plug to be powered from the mains socket being used.
How could I use this powerline kit?
This kit’s built-in pass-through technology allows you to plug a device into the rear of the powerline plug to be powered from the mains socket being used. The powerline kit is designed for one plug to connect directly to your network router while the other can be connected to a networked device. It allows that device to connect directly to the internet without using long network cables. This powerline kit works seamlessly with all other Devolo powerline products to allow you to create the perfect networking solution for you.
How does powerline work?
Powerline technology transfers data using the electrical wiring of the household. This allows for a single powerline plug to be connected directly to a router and plugged into a mains socket. This plug will then communicate to all of the other plugs that are connected to the same electricity supply. This kit comes with a single powerline plug that connects to a router, and another plug that will connect to your networked device and allow it to communicate to your router over the mains. The powerline adapters will communicate with each other when connected directly to mains sockets that are on the same fuse board. Additional receivers, including receivers that give a wireless signal, are sold separately and can connect additional devices to your router. For best results, choose a powerline receiver capable of sending up to 500Mbps.
|Network port speed
|Pass through power sockets
|Wi-Fi extender included
|Plug and play
||65 x 81 x 29 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.