Devolo 500 Wi-Fi Single Powerline Socket (used)
• Up to 500Mbps transfer between the powerline plugs*
• Extend the network coverage in your home for an uninterrupted connection
• Easy to install – simply plug in and enjoy a wider network coverage
• Wi-Fi extension included at up to N150 speeds for portable devices to connect without cables
• Pairing button included to activate data encryption
• Maximum range of up to 300m between the powerline adapters
• Protect your data with the 128-bit AES encryption built-into the powerline plugs
• Single socket and network cable included to add to an existing kit
• Single network port on the powerline plug to connect directly to your network devices with an Ethernet port
• Manufacturer part number: 9078
*Actual data will vary due to the network conditions and environmental factorsIs this powerline kit right for me?
If you’re looking to expand an existing powerline kit, then the Devolo 500 powerline socket is an ideal solution. It is ready to use out of the box, providing transfer speeds up to 500Mbps. The single network port will allow you to connect a range of devices including computers, laptops, games consoles and smart televisions. This powerline socket is plug and play, making it simple to pair with your existing powerline kit.
The powerline plug designed to plug directly into a wall socket, and then allow another device to be plugged into the back of it – meaning you do not lose a mains plug socket while using this kit.
How does the built-in Wi-Fi work?
The built-in wireless hotspot outputs a B, G and N signal – which gives your wireless devices speeds of up to 150Mbps, depending on signal strength and obstacles such as walls. This will give you an improved transfer speed over Wi-Fi and improve your online experience.
How could I use this powerline kit?
This powerline socket is designed to be linked to an existing powerline kit. Simply connect this powerline socket into the mains socket and press the pair buttons on the side of the powerline socket and main powerline socket, which is connected to your router. You will then be able to connect your device to this socket and receive an internet connection.
How does powerline work?
Powerline technology transfers data using the electrical wiring of the household. Plug a single powerline plug into a mains socket and it will be connected directly to the router. This Devolo plug will communicate to all of the other plugs connected to the same electricity supply. This set contains one socket and one network cable to add to your existing kit. The powerline adapters will communicate with each other when connected directly to mains sockets that are on the same fuse board. Additional receivers, including receivers that give a wireless signal, are sold separately and can connect additional devices to your router. For best results, choose a powerline receiver capable of sending up to 500Mbps.
|Network port speed
|Pass through power sockets
|Wi-Fi extender included
|Plug and play
||68 x 68 x 41 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.