Devolo dLAN 1200+ AC Wireless Pass-Through Powerline Single Socket (Used)
• Up to 1200Mbps transfer speed between the powerline plugs*
• Extend the network coverage in your home for an uninterrupted connection
• Simple to install, simply plug in and enjoy a wider network coverage
• Extend the Wi-Fi from your router around your home, wherever you plug in this socket
• Link button included for easy linking to an additional powerline plug
• Maximum range of up to 400m between the powerline adapters
• 128-bit AES encryption built-in to the powerline plugs to protect your data
• Single powerline plug and network cable included to expand an existing system
• Two network sockets included to connect your devices directly to your network
• Power saving mode built-in to save you electricity when not in use
• Manufacturer part number: 9385
• No pairing required – powerline sockets auto-detect each other when plugged in
• Pass-through socket included to allow you to plug an additional device into the powerline socket so you don’t lose a valuable power socket
• AC wireless operation that runs at up to 1200Mbps* at both 2.4GHz and 5GHz for maximum compatibility with a range of devices such as mobile phones, tablets and games consoles
*Actual data will vary due to the network conditions and environmental factorsControl your powerline with this devolo app
Is this powerline socket right for me?
This powerline socket is designed for you to expand your existing powerline system without having to purchase a second powerline kit. Setting up this additional plug is simple, simply plug it into the mains and press the pair button on this socket and the one connected to your router. It is designed to operate at up to 1200Mbps between two Devolo dLAN 1200+ Wi-Fi plugs. The two network ports on this powerline socket allow you to connect two networked devices at the same time such as your computer, games console, smart television or even your Blu-ray player direct – without any additional equipment. The kit is plug and play, which will make setup quick and easy.
How does the built-in Wi-Fi work?
This powerline socket also has a built-in wireless output that will allow you to connect portable devices such as mobile phones, tablets and laptops to your network without needing to use a cable. This wireless powerline plug also allows you to extend your wireless network around your house, giving you a strong Wi-Fi speed throughout and eliminating wireless black spots. The socket is set-up with its own Wi-Fi password which is printed on the reverse side of the plug and will allow you to quickly and easily log onto your network and surf the internet.
How could I use this powerline socket?
This powerline plug is quick and simple to set up. Its plug and play technology allows you plug the powerline socket into the mains, connect your networked device and press the link button on the plug. Simply complete the setup by pressing the link button on the powerline plug that is connected to the router within two minutes to link this new powerline plug to your existing system.
How does powerline work?
Powerline technology transfers data using the electrical wiring of the household. This allows for a single powerline plug to be connected directly to a router and plugged into a mains socket. This plug will then communicate to all of the other plugs connected to the same electricity supply. This kit comes with a single powerline plug that connects to a router and another plug that will connect to your networked device and allow it to communicate to your router over the mains. The powerline adapters will communicate with each other when connected directly to mains sockets that are on the same fuse board. Additional receivers, including receivers that give a wireless signal, are sold separately and can connect additional devices to your router. For best results, use any powerline receiver capable of sending up to 1200Mbps.
|Network port speed
|Pass through power sockets
|Wi-Fi extender included
|Plug and play
|Dimensions (excluding plug)
||152 x 76 x 40 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.