• Up to 500Mbps transfer between the powerline plugs*
• Extend the network coverage in your home for an uninterrupted connection
• Simply plug in and enjoy a wider network coverage
• N300 wireless output to connect your portable devices to the internet without cables
• Link button included for easy linking to an additional powerline plug
• Maximum range of up to 300m between the powerline adapters
• 128-bit AES encryption built-in to the powerline plugs to protect your data
• Two powerline plugs and network cables included to get you started
• Three network ports included on the non-router plug to connect a range of devices to the internet
• Manufacturer code: Devolo 1833
• No pairing required – powerline sockets auto-detect each other when plugged in
• Pass-through technology built-in to the sockets
*Actual data will vary due to the network conditions and environmental factors Is this powerline kit right for me?
This kit gives you a transfer speed of up to 500Mbps between the two plugs and contains everything that you will need in the box. The three built-in network ports allow you to connect multiple devices to your powerline plug at the same time, allowing your different devices to access the internet at the same time. The kit communicates with your devices at the standard 10/100Mbps speed which means it is universally compatible with all of your devices. The built-in Wi-Fi allows you to connect any of your portable devices to the internet wherever your powerline is powered. The kit is plug and play to make set up quick and simple and also has pass-through technology built-in – allowing you to plug a device into the rear of the powerline plug and continue to take power from the mains.How could I use this powerline kit?
The powerline kit is designed for one plug to connect directly to your network router while the other is connected to a networked device. Compatible network devices include laptops, PCs, gaming consoles, smart TVs, network hard drives, media players and CCTV kits. It allows that device to connect directly to the internet without using long network cables. The built-in wireless allows you to connect your portable devices, such as a smartphone, tablet or laptop, directly to the internet without using a cable.How does powerline work?
Powerline technology transfers data using the electrical wiring of the household. A single powerline plug is connected directly to a router and plugged into a mains socket. This plug then communicates to all of the other plugs on to the same electricity supply. This kit comes with a single powerline plug that connects to a router, and another plug that will connect to your networked device and allow it to communicate to your router over the mains. The powerline adapters will communicate with each other when connected directly to mains sockets on the same fuse board. Additional receivers, including receivers that give a wireless signal, are sold separately and can connect additional devices to your router. For the best results, use any powerline receiver capable of sending up to 500Mbps.