Devolo dLAN 500Mbps Powerline Adapter Kit with Pass Through Socket & 3 x Gb RJ45
• Integrated electrical sockets enable additional terminal devices or multiple sockets to be connected to the adapter just like to a normal wall socket - no power supply is lost
• Second adapter provides three wired Gigabit network connections - ideal for home entertainment equipment such as Internet enabled TVs, set-top boxes and games consoles
• dLAN® 500 AVtriple+ quickly and easily establishes a network connection over the household electrical wiring
• Higher transmission rates of up to 500Mbps and a longer range
• Backwards compatibility with the HomePlug AV standard allows consumers to use the new generation of dLAN® products together with dLAN® 200 AV adapters in a powerline network
• Integrated mains filter improves data transmission in the home network
• Automatic data prioritisation ensures interference-free reproduction of voice and video data
• Easy data encryption at the touch of a buttonStart your home network with the dLAN® 500 AVtriple+ from Devolo. You can connect up to three computers or network compatible IT devices to the second dLAN® adapter in this kit via wired Gigabit network connections. This provides the ideal connection for a PC, printer and NAS hard drive, for example. dLAN® 500 provides a transmission rate of up to 500Mbps. Automatic data prioritisation ensures that there is no wireless stutter - all devices are connected with the highest quality. The automatic 128-bit encryption offers maximum security. Moreover, with the integrated electrical socket, the dLAN® 500 AVtriple+ ensures that no power outlet goes to waste, while an integrated mains filter ensures maximum dLAN® performance.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.