Devolo dLAN 650+ Pass-Through Powerline Single Socket
• Up to 600Mbps transfer between the powerline plugs*
• Extend the network coverage in your home for an uninterrupted connection
• Simple to install, simply plug in and enjoy a wider network coverage
• Link button included for easy linking to an additional powerline plug
• Maximum range of up to 400m between the powerline adapters
• 128-bit AES encryption built-in to the powerline plugs to protect your data
• Single powerline plug and network cable included to expand an existing system
• Single network port on each plug to connect directly to your device with an Ethernet port
• Power saving mode built-in to save you electricity when not in use
• Manufacturer part number: 9218
• No pairing required – powerline sockets auto-detect each other when plugged in
• Pass-through socket included to allow you to plug an additional device into the powerline socket so you don’t lose a valuable power socket
*Actual data will vary due to the network conditions and environmental factorsIs this powerline socket right for me?
This Devolo dLAN 650+ powerline socket is supplied as a single plug and is suitable for expanding an existing powerline kit. This powerline socket is simple to use, its plug and play feature means that you can quickly plug in the socket and connect it to your existing powerline kit using the pairing button. This plug can give you a transfer speed of up to 600Mbps, depending on the powerline kit that it is being connected to. The single network port allows you to connect your networked device, such as your laptop, desktop PC, games console, smart TV, networked hard drive or even your smart fridge directly to your router and give you internet access. The powerline plug has a pass-through design, which allows you to plug it directly into the mains socket without losing a wall socket.
How could I use this powerline socket?
This powerline socket is designed to be linked to an existing powerline kit. Simply connect this powerline socket into the mains socket and press the pair button on the side of the powerline socket and the pair button on the main powerline socket which is connected to your router. It couldn’t be easier.
How does powerline work?
Powerline technology transfers data using the electrical wiring of the household. This allows for a single powerline plug to be connected directly to a router and plugged into a mains socket. This plug will then communicate to all of the other plugs that are connected to the same electricity supply. This kit comes with a single powerline plug that connects to a router, and another plug that will connect to your networked device and allow it to communicate to your router over the mains. The powerline adapters will communicate with each other when connected directly to mains sockets that are on the same fuse board. Additional receivers, including receivers that give a wireless signal, are sold separately and can connect additional devices to your router. For best results, use any powerline receiver capable of sending up to 600Mbps.
|Network port speed
|Pass through power sockets
|Wi-Fi extender included
|Plug and play
||131 x 66 x 42 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.