Diago Sprinter Soft Bag Pedal Board
A Diago pedal board is the most convenient way to organise, protect and transport your effects pedals.
• It combines a pedal board and hard case in one which is both lightweight and roadworthy.
• Ideal for transporting your gear between gigs and practices, making set-up and take-down quick and hassle-free, it's also convenient for storing your pedals at home.
• Undo the catches, remove the lid, plug in your guitar, amp and power supply and you're ready to rock and roll. Easy!ï»¿The Sprinter is a small ultra-portable pedal board with a tough, light-weight soft case. It is designed for when travelling light or when space is at a premium such as fly gigs, practising or low key events. The board is large enough to hold up to four standard sized pedals or six micro pedals, plus a compact power supply. Like its bigger brother the Commuter, it is machined from HDF for low weight and high rigidity and has six large flat rubber pads on the bottom to give a low profile platform with great stability. The entire top surface is covered in looped pedal carpet material so that your pedals can be put exactly where you want them and that they stay firmly attached. The bag is made from tough nylon and padded all over with a resilient EPE interlayer, with a zip going down 3 edges to give easy access to your board and is big enough to accommodate the board and most pedals. It has an integrated carry handle and a removable, adjustable shoulder strap to make carrying comfortable and easy, and also comes with a 2 metre roll of velcro for your pedals, so there should be plenty to re-do your board a number of times. There's also a lightweight flap pocket on the inside that can be used to hold strings, picks or other small accessories. ï»¿BOARD â€¢ Construction â€" 12mm CNC routered HDF (High Density Fibreboard) â€¢ 6 x large low profile rubber feet â€¢ Entire top surface covered in strong velcro carpet/loop material â€¢ Dimensions â€" 390 x 160mm â€¢ Will hold a single row of around 4 x standard sized pedals / 6 x micro sized pedals plus Diago power supply ï»¿BAG â€¢ Construction â€" 800D Nylon outside, 210D Nylon inside, EPE interlayer, same as the PB08 Commuter â€¢ Dimensions (internal) â€" 400 x 170 x 90mm â€¢ Has a flap pocket on the inside â€¢ Has a hand grip and detachable shoulder strap â€¢ Includes 2m of 25mm wide adhesive backed velcro hook material
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.