Diago Tourman Pedalboard
A Diago pedal board is the most convenient way to organise, protect and transport your effects pedals.
• It combines a pedal board and hard case in one which is both lightweight and roadworthy.
• Ideal for transporting your gear between gigs and practices, making set-up and take-down quick and hassle-free, it's also convenient for storing your pedals at home.
• Undo the catches, remove the lid, plug in your guitar, amp and power supply and you're ready to rock and roll. Easy!This pedal board is the one for you if you use a number of pedals from full size wah wahs and volume pedals, to larger 18v-type units such as the MXR Stereo Chorus. Ideal for the session player or multi-band musician. â€¢ Internal Width â€" 1020mm/40â€³ â€¢ Internal Depth â€" 450mm/17.75â€³ â€¢ Internal Height â€" 100mm/4â€³ â€¢ Holds Approx Pedals â€" Approx up to 30 â€¢ Weight â€" 10kg â€¢ Velcro Included â€" 4m/13'
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.