DigiSenderTV™ AirWave™ RF Gyroscopic QWERTY Remote Control
• Full QWERTY keyboard
• Supplied with long range transceiver, maximum range 20 m
• Typical operational time: 1-2 months
• LED indication for recharge requirement and charge level
• Built in rechargeable lithium battery and mini USB recharge socket
• Typical recharge time: 2 hours
• Button Designation: Up, Down, Left, Right, Home, Back, Volume +, Volume -, Mute
• 2.4GHz bi-directional digital transmissionThe DigiSenderTV AirWave™ is a wireless RF remote control and QWERTY keyboard that is compatible with most USB equipped products such as set-top boxes, media players, PCs and laptops. It provides a reliable, long range connection and features your primary operational buttons on the front, as well as a full QWERTY keyboard on the back.
The built in gyro-sensor allows you to move the on-screen cursor by tilting the remote control up and down and left to right. When the cursor is over an app or service, simply press the OK button to confirm your selection. Because the remote control is RF based, there is no need to point it in any particular direction, the cursor will simply follow the movements of your hand, making operational functions on set top boxes and media players a breeze. It’s so much easier to use than a conventional remote control which is restricted to up, down, left and right buttons.
It features a long life built-in lithium battery, designed to provide a typical operational time of 1-2 months or 6 hours of continuous use. An LED indicates when the battery is running low and the remote can be easily charged using the included USB cable and any available USB port. To help prolong the operational time, the remote automatically enters a sleep mode when not in use and uses no power at all. The USB transceiver utilises an industry standard HID (Human Interface Device) driver set making it compatible with all versions of Android and Windows based devices, as well as many bespoke Linux based devices. It also allows the remote control to operate at distances of up to 20 m.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.