DigiTech® RP90 Multi Guitar Effects Pedal
• A multi-effect guitar effects pedal for all styles of guitar music• Pickup Simulator, Wahs, EQ, Chorus', Tremolos, Delays, Reverbs and many more effects• Features a vast array of meticulously crafted amp models for your sonic needs• Includes a drum machine to aid your practicing• 24-bit high-resolution stereo multi-effects processor• 20 tone and effects libraries• 100 presets (50 factory, 50 user)• 12 amp / 8 cabinet models• 32 effects models• 5 seconds of delay time• 40 high quality drum patterns• 50 memory locations easily editable and storable• Separate 1/4-inch left and right outputs• Stereo 3.5mm headphone output• Bypass mode - presets can be bypassed for a clean, unprocessed guitar signal• A guitar effects pedal suitable for all electric guitars• Intuitive controls and comprehensive display for visual feedback during editing• Adjustable, super-precise auto-chromatic tuner• Built-in expression pedal• Includes power supplyIntroducing the RP90 from DigiTech! This guitar modeling processors is hot-rodded from the engine out. Powered by the new AudioDNA2 processor, the RP90 features your favourite boutique models including wah, stompboxes, amplifiers, cabinets, modulation effects, delays, reverbs, and special effects like DigiTech’s Whammy. Aside from an arsenal of models to choose from, the RP90 features tone and effect libraries allowing you to quickly program sounds with ease. Completing the RP90 are 100 aggressive sounding presets that appeal to today’s modern players.
||165(l) x 216(w) x 51(h) mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.