Directional Dome 5.8GHz Video Sender Kit+
• High-gain directional aerial and higher frequency for improved picture quality • 5.8GHz frequency band - no interference from standard wireless networks or wireless CCTV
• Function with remote controls from all set top boxes including Sky+, SkyHD and Virgin Media• Send digital TV upstairs or to another room without cables • Long range, up to 330 feet (100 metre) transmission distance • Compatible with practically any video source with a SCART or Phono connection (DVD, TV, satellite, Cable, PC, etc) • Transmit and receive crisp video and hi-fi stereo signals around the home • 8 channels for minimum of interference • Change channel from another room with the built-in IR remote repeater• Separate video and IR aerials for extra signal gain• Stable 5.8GHz signal operates through most walls, floors and ceilings • PAL and NTSC compatible • Very easy to set upAvoid the picture interference from standard 2.4GHz video senders with this 5.8GHz version. This video sender has a directional dome antenna allowing you to pinpoint the signal for the absolute minimum interference. As this used the uncrowded 5.8GHz band, it will not be affected by wireless CCTV, Bluetooth, WiFi nor your microwave oven! Watch your TV in any room with the minimum of fuss and signal degradation, even change channel from the other room - also ideal for making your wired CCTV cameras wireless and with 4 different channels you can send 4 signals throughout the house without interfering with one another.Additional receivers are available (Order code: A44KK) so you can watch your TV in multiple rooms in your house.
||PLL Synthesiser 4CH
||High Gain Patch Antenna
|IR operating frequency
|Transmitter output power
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.