DJ Tech Stage Visa 200 Lite Portable PA System
• System is powered from a five channel central mixer & amplifier which powers the two included 25W speakers
• A portable system powered directly from the mains
• A built-in media player that can load computer audio files using SD cards and USB memory
• Audio devices, both professional and off the shelf, can connect to this system using either XLR or twin phono (RCA)
• Two ¼ inch (6.35mm) sockets for connecting all your performance equipment directly to the system
• Top hat mounts included so satellite speakers can be positioned in different positions within the room
• All-in-one portable system, including mixer and amplifier, to become the centre piece of your performance equipment
• Includes rugged carry case to store the entire system for easy storage or transportationHow can I connect to this speaker system?
This system easily allows you to connect a variety of audio devices directly to the mixer.. You can connect a USB memory stick up to 8GB or an SD card containing your favourite sound tracks directly from your desktop, laptop or Mac. You can also connect audio devices such as MP3 players, iPods, smartphones or tablets using the twin phono sockets or XLR socket. You can connect your microphones or electronic instruments directly to this system through the ¼ inch (6.35mm) sockets on the mixer.
How portable is this speaker system?
The mixer and speakers are designed to be incorporated into its carry case. This allows you to connect the mixer and speaker together to form a single case with a carry handle and move it around easily without being damaged.
How easy is this speaker system to use?
This system is very simple to use. Simply uncouple the speakers from the mixer and mount them on your speaker stands. Connect the ¼ inch (6.35mm) cable from the mixer to each speaker along with the mains power cable. Finally connect an audio source, such as a USB memory stick and turn on the system. This simple setup makes the system ideal for schools, churches, outdoor events, conferences and many other events and activities where an amplified voice or music might be needed.
Where can I use this portable speaker system?
This system is mains powered. However, its rugged ABS plastic design allows the system to be easily used both indoors and out, as long as it can be powered from the mains. While outdoors, be careful not to use it in poor weather conditions such as rain as this may damage the system.
||50 W (2 x 25 W)
||140 W (2 x 70 W)
||SD cards, USB memory, XLR (with phantom power), twin 6.35 stereo, Twin phono
||2 x 6.35 mm
||600 x 340 x 365 mm
||Ultra-resistant lightweight ABS cabinet, EZ lock system for transportation, 5 channel mixer, 3 x mic (XLR and jack) + 1 stereo (2 x jack) + 1 x mp3, USB host for mp3 playback-remote control included, 8 Vocals 24 Bit effects with adjustable parameter and level, CH 1 to CH4, 3 BAND EQ, Amplifier of 140 watts (2 x 70w per channel) with limiter, RCA rec output & 2 jack speaker output, 48V phantom power for CH1 to CH3
|Top hat mount?
||For satellite speakers
||140 W 5-channel powered mixer
||2 x 6.5-inch coaxial speakers in lightweight ABS
||Metal body dynamic microphone with switch
||Remote control for the MP3 player
||2 x speaker jack - jack cables
||2 x 16 mm to 35 mm pole mount adaptors
||SD to USB convertor
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.