DJI Guidance System
• A highly precise visual positional system that provides positional information of nearly any terrain and detects obstacles in real time
• Works with the DJI Matrice 100 and any device that has USB and UART connection ports
• Fully compatible with the DJI SDK allowing you to export information to customise it for your useWhat can I do with the DJI guidance system?
The DJI guidance system is made up of five sensor modules and one central processor that work together to provide you with a highly precise visual positioning and sensing system that can be used with drones as well as other robotic devices. Each module is made up of an ultrasonic sensor and stereo camera, which helps to give you nearly any terrain information at a distance of 20m. The continuous scanning carried out by the modules allows the guidance system to detect obstacles too. This not only makes the DJI Guidance a great visual positioning system, but a collision avoidance system as well, providing you with confidence whilst you fly and a solution to a problem that has been ever present with drones.
Can I use this with other products other than the DJI Matrice 100?
The DJI Guidance works with the DJI Matrice 100 (additional connection kit needed – Order Code: A75TX) and any other robotic device that has USB and UART connection ports. Through these connection ports you can export data like images, obstacle distance and velocity. The DJI SDK (software development kit) compatibility means you could really unlock the potential of the system, with developers being able to code and use the information provided by the visual and ultrasonic sensors for a variety of applications.
|DJI spare part reference number
||DJI Guidance System
|Maplin Order Code
||DJI Matrice 100 Quadcopter Drone
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.