DJI Inspire 1 Battery Heater
• Helps to exert the optimum battery performance by heating the battery to a suitable temperature (above 5°C) before flight
• Enables the users to fly Inspire 1 in a more reliable way
• Requires a tiny proportion of power from the flight battery to pre-heatThe performance of your Inspire 1’s Intelligent Flight Battery is subject to environmental factors. Low temperature will have adverse effect on the performance of Inspire 1 Intelligent Flight Battery. The Inspire 1 Battery Heater helps to exert the optimum battery performance by heating the battery to a more suitable temperature (above 5 ° C) before flight, enable the users flying their Inspire 1 in a more reliable way.
Insert the Intelligent Flight battery into the Battery Heater compartment before take-off, as it requires a tiny proportion of power from the flight battery to pre-heat.
Recommended Usage Temperature: -20 ° C to 5 ° C
Heating Range: 30° C± 5 ° C
Power: no more than 41.5W
Input Voltage: 18-26.1V, DC
Input Amperage: no more than 1.6A
Dimension: 62mm x 99mm x 115mm
Using the Battery Heater
1. Ensure the battery is fully charged and powered off. Insert the battery into the Battery Heater compartment.
2. Turn the battery on and allow it to warm for 10-15 minutes (Actual operation time is subject to environment temperature. Longer or shorter times maybe required). Do not leave the battery unattended for extended period of time.
3. Turn the battery off and leave it in the Battery Heater for an additional 5 minutes (Actual operation time is subject to environment temperature. Longer or shorter times maybe required). The Intelligent Flight Battery is now ready for use.
A 3-stage overheat protection mechanism has been incorporated into the Battery Heater’s design to prevent the battery from reaching temperatures that exceed its design parameters. To ensure that the battery does not overheat, the heater will be automatically deactivated at temperatures exceeding 30°C, with additional failsafe barriers in place at 50°C and 98°C.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.