DJI iOSD Mark II
• Highly integrated, beautiful and practical, compact size
• Support DJI professional autopilot system
• Real-time accurate flight data & video signal superposition
• Support double video source input, switchable during flight
• Remote video link channels in real-time switch
• Flight Log Function
• Free Upgradable Online
• Built-in BEC module, support 3s-6s LiPo
• User-friendly Assistant SoftwareThe DJI iOSD MARK II On Screen Display is specially designed for autopilot system during the FPV flight or other aero-modeling activates. The DJI iOSD can transmit video and iOSD information in real time, which will help you to obtain the aircraft status information during a FPV flight. It can display power voltage, flight velocity, height, distance from the home point, horizontal attitude, GPS satellite number, etc. iOSD and video information are superposed on the receiver, making iOSD data clearly visible and bringing you a more involved flight experience.
The DJI iOSD should be used in conjunction with a DJI autopilot system. It supports two video input sources under PAL or NTSC mode, which can be selected remotely by an R/C transmitter switch. The R/C TX switch can also change the wireless video transmitter channel remotely when user uses the wireless video transmitter specified by DJI. The iOSD supports online upgrades. The iOSD has built-in BEC, which is on one hand for the power supply of the camera, on the other hand for the power supply of the autopilot system's main controller to improve the power supply reliability of the main controller.
Included With This Item
DJI iOSD MARK II On Screen Display
2x CAN-Bus Cable
1x Video Input Cable
2x Video Output Cable
1x 2-PIN to 3-PIN Cable
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.