• Bundle comes with the DJI Mavic Pro 4K, two extra batteries, car charger, power bank adapter, battery charging hub, spare propellers and a shoulder bag
• The DJI Mavic Pro folds down as small as a bottle of water, making it small enough to bring with you everywhere
• New OcuSync transmission system offers up to 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range with CAA/IAA permit. Without a permit the legal range for a drone to fly is 500m horizontally and 122m vertically in the line of sight from the operator. See The CAA (UK)
or The IAA (ROI)
for more information
• Fly at up to 40mph (64kmh) or for as long as 27-minutes
• True 4K, fully stabilized ensures smooth footage
• ActiveTrack, TapFly and other smart features make professional looking video effortless
• Obstacle Avoidance combined with sensor redundancy increases flight safety and reliability
• Vision positioning paired with GPS and GLONASS ensures precise positioning indoor and outdoors
• Fly by Phone over Wi-Fi for even easier flightThe DJI Mavic Pro is a small yet powerful drone that turns the sky into your creative canvas easily and without worry, helping you make every moment an aerial moment. Its compact size hides a high degree of complexity that makes it one of DJI’s most sophisticated flying cameras ever. 24 high-performance computing cores, an all-new transmission system with a 4.3mi (7km*) range, 5 vision sensors, and a 4K camera stabilized by a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, are at your command with just a push of your thumb or a tap of your finger.What's in this bundle?
With two spare intelligent flight batteries included, you can swap your first battery when it runs low and keep going. With the car charger, you can recharge your battery on the go from a car accessory socket – perfect if you’re travelling with your drone.
With the Mavic battery-to-power bank adapter, you can even charge your phone from the drone’s battery via USB. There’s no need to take turns either, as the battery charging hub allows you to charge up to four flight batteries at once. The hub will even charge the batteries in sequence from high to low power levels, so you can get back in the skies as soon as possible.
Carry your drone and its accessories in style with the black shoulder bag, and be confident with two spare folding 8330 propellers included in this great kit. How long can I fly with the Mavic Pro?
The Mavic is only 1/6th the size of the Phantom 4 but this reduction in size doesn't mean a reduction in flight time. The Mavic actually flies much longer than you would expect from its compact size. It is capable of reaching an absolute max flight time of 27 minutes and a maximum distance of 8mi (13km) due to its powerful, high efficiency motors.How does the Mavic Pro avoid bumps and scrapes?
An unprotected drone could hit obstacles during long distance flight or when descending from an inadequate height in Return to Home mode. The Mavic uses FlightAutonomy technology to sense obstacles up to 49ft (15m) away. It can then bypass these obstacles or brake to hover, reducing accidents even when flying beyond visual range.How accurately does the Mavic Pro hover?
Satellite positioning can only help a drone hover in an unobstructed outdoor area free of interference. Without satellites, the drone will not be able to position and become susceptible to drifting. However, with forward and downward vision sensors, the Mavic can hover precisely indoors or in places without GPS.What video quality can I expect from the Mavic Pro?
Mavic supports 4K video at 30fps. No Electronic Image Stabilization is used, ensuring all footage is 4K. We have created a miniaturized, ultra-precise 3-axis gimbal for the Mavic, capable of stabilizing the camera even during high speed motion for smooth video and sharp photos.