Dremel PLA 1.75mm Filament 500g Reel - Red
• Red PLA filament for the Dremel Idea Builder
• 1.75mm filament diameter
• Supplied on a 500g reel with a length of 162mDremel's PLA filaments are plant-based, which means they are recyclable. They are manufactured and tested to ensure an optimal, smooth and consistent build quality. The filament is designed for use with the Dremel Idea Builder, but can also be used with other models that use PLA filaments. This red finish is ideal for creating objects with a visual punch such as toys, or replacement dice for board games.
How should I store my filament when not in use?
All filaments work better when they are stored in a dry and dust free environment, as moisture can create problems with printing and reduce the lifespan of the filament. To protect your filament, it is best to store it in a sealed container or bag with an added sachet of silica gel. This will ensure that when you come to use or reuse it, you’ll have the best quality print every time.
|Plastic material type
|Spool Hole Diameter
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.