DS-GPM.S 56 Channel GPS Shield for Arduino or Raspberry Pi
• Highly integrated Global Positioning System allowing your robotic application to determine its location on the earth’s surface
• I2C interface for simple connection to Arduino or Raspberry Pi
• Give your robot the ability to know where it is, how fast its moving and in what direction
• Fast 56-channel position acquisition with battery backup for fast < 1 second hot start and < 30 second warm start
• Integral low power antennaThe Designer Systems DS-GPM.S is a highly integrated Global Positioning System allowing your robotic application to determine its location on the earth’s surface. Specifically targeted at the Arduino UNO board user [all other Arduino boards supported] and the Raspberry Pi the GPM.S features high speed I2C communication for easy project integration.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.