DS-RGBW.S LED Lighting Shield For Arduino or Raspberry Pi
• Four channel high current LED driver shield capable of driving four 1-12 LED chains• A complete mono or colour lighting system for rooms, aquariums, fish ponds, external lighting etc• Four high current 350mA each LED driver channels supporting 1-12 LED’s per string 1.75 to 17 Watts (5-48VDC supply)• I2C address links allow up to four shields to be used together.• R.G.B.W high brightness LED module with heat sink supplied as standard [other modules available]The Designer Systems DS-RGBW.S is a four channel high current LED driver shield capable of driving four 1-12 LED chains.Specifically targeted at the Arduino UNO board user [all other Arduino boards supported] and the Raspberry-PI the RGBW.S features high speed I2C communication for easy project integration and smooth brightness control.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.