DS18B20 1-Wire Digital Thermometer Sensor
• A wide ranging temperature sensor for data logging and temperature control projects
• Very popular device with Arduino, Raspberry Pi and general electronic applications
• Unique 1-Wire interface requires only one port pin for communication
• Each device has a unique 64-bit serial code stored in an onboard ROM
• Multidrop capability simplifies distributed temperature sensing applications
• Fully integrated, requires no external components
• Low power supply range 3.0V to 5.5V and can be powered using data line
• Wide range, from –55°C to +125°C (–67°F to +257°F)
• Accurate reading, only ±0.5°C accuracy from –10°C to +85°C
• User selectable thermometer resolution from 9 to 12 bits
• Fast response, converts temperature to 12-bit digital word in 750ms
• User-definable non-volatile alarm function settingsAn extremely popular and industry standard temperature thermometer device manufactured by Maxim. It's designed to be easy to use to develop temperature based electronic circuits in both hobby and manufacturing applications. Widely used amongst electronics enthusiast using Arduino, Raspberry Pi and PIC due to its simple 1 wire bus protocol. Applications include weather stations, thermostatic control, industrial systems, consumer products, thermometers or any thermally sensitive system where accurate recording of temperature is required
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.