DTM9000HD Installers Digital Satellite Meter with Spectrum Analyser
• A very professional, one-stop installers satellite signal meter• Satellite frequency chart display and spectrum/constellation analyser• 4.3" TFT LCD screen to show the channel picture• Sound and Light alarm when lock signal • Digital meter shows strength and quality readings• DiSEqC control: 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, USALS• Completely programmable• Signal lock light • Shows numerical and bar readings• Automatically calculates Azimuth and Elevation
• Model: DTM-9000HD• 22KHz control with indicator lights for 22KHz
• Display of signal level: (Analogue) dB on LCD/monitor
• Display of signal level: (Digital) C/N, BER,FEC, MER
• Audio and video input/output(S-VIDEO, HDMI)
• Keyboard backlight for use in low light
• Blind scan, NIT scan
• 20 groups of tested data storage
• Edit transponder, frequency, LNB type, symbol rate, QAM • Indicator lights for 13/18 volts
• USB port for software upgrades
• Dimensions: 95 x 155 x 45 mm
• Weight: 600 gThis digital HD meter has a spectrum analyser which can analyze the waveform DVB signal, analyze the constellation and the spectrum . According to the unique spectrum of each satellite, you can align the satellite dish without inputting the parameters. It also allows you to view the actual channel on the screen of the meter, making it easier to align the satellite and check the stability of the channel. You will never need to re-calibrate - this meter has a unique calibration system built into the meter. Every time the meter boots up, it automatically calibrates for optimum performance. Completely programmable, the transponder, frequency, symbol rate, polarity and other settings can be set by the user. No need to send this meter in for an upgrade and is fully updatable via USB! Includes: AC power charger, DC 12 V power charger, carrying case, neck strap and USB software upgrade cable.
|3 in 1 Combo
||920~2150MHz (DVB-S/S2), 47~865MHz (DVB-C, DVB-T)
||13/18V (DVB-S/S2), 5/12 (DVB-T), 30V *(DVB-C)
|Min. Level In
||About 35dBuV (noise)
|Max Level In
|Display of Signal Level
||(analogue) dB on LCD/monitor
|Display of Signal Level
||(digital) C/N, BER, FEC, MER
|Audio and Video Input/Output
|Easy Satellite Manager
||Edit, add and delete
|22 KHz Tone
||1.0, 1.1, 1.2, USALS
||100-240 V/50/60 Hz 14.5 V, 1.5 Amp
||100-240V/50/60Hz 14.5V, 1.5Amp
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.