Dual 2.5 and 3.5 Inch SATA USB Hard Drive Dock with Card Reader
• Dual 2.5in/3.5in HDD Docking with Sim/ Flash Card Reader/ USB Hub
• Allows you to quickly read two SATA hard drives without installing them
• Hot swap USB docking bay for all SATA hard drives
• Supports both 2.5-inch and 3.5-inch drives
• One touch backup button
• Virtualized multiple storage devices into one or many units, Multi-Drive spanning, Drive partition or act as a JBOD Port Multiplier
• Far easier to use than a USB enclosure
• Flash Media Card Reader (SD+MS/ XD /Sim Card)
• 2 x USB2.0 port hub
• SIM mobile edit utility
• High speed eSATA connection and USB 2.0 interfaceThe Communicator D2 Combo is a Dual HDD Dock, an ideal multi purpose storage device with OTB (one touch backup) perfect for system backup or enlarge drive capacity, two different size HDD’s appearing as one drive.
Flash card reader supporting all popular formats and USB Hub for easy desktop expansion, Edit your phone book/ SMS / save/ backup for mobile SIM cards through the smart card interface.
Package ContentsCommunicator D2 Combo Docking StationPower Adapter 12V / 5A with Power CableSATA Cable: eSATA to eSATA CableUSB CableUser ManualCD Software ToolsRequirementsPC Systems1. Intel Pentium-III 500MHz equivalent or faster2. CD-ROM Drive3. 64MB Memory (Minimum)4. 250MB of free disk space5. Super VGA (800x600) or higher resolution display with at least 256 colors6. Mouse or compatible pointing device7. Windows 2000/XP/2003 Server or Windows Vista with the latest Service Packs8. SATA connection: Communicator D2 Combo and associated software drivers, or any other third-party SATA host controller with Port Multiplier support9. USB connection: USB 1.0 or 2.0 direct host connection or USB hub Macintosh Systems1. PowerMac G5, MacBook Pro or Mac Pro2. CD-ROM Drive3. Mouse or compatible pointing device4. MacOS X,10.4.8 (or later)5. SATA connection: Communicator D2 Combo and associated software drivers, or any other third-party SATA host controller with Port Multiplier support6. USB connection: USB 1.0 or 2.0 direct host connection or USB hub
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.