Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
Dual-In-Line Socket 6 Pin
• Tin-plated phosphor-bronze contacts
• Contact is made against the flat face of the IC leg for maximum contact area and low insertion pressure
• Socket may be mounted end to end to achieve longer continuous runs of 2.54mm (0.1in.)
• One end is indented for polarisation
|Pin size: 3.3 x 0.6 x 0.15mm|
|PCB hole required: 0.8mm|
|Overall height above PCB: 5.1mm|
|Height above PCB to base of IC: 4.1mm|
|Distance between sockets (lengthwise): 2.54mm (0.1in.)|
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsBe the first to ask a question
0 of 0 Questions
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|CJ79L||Dual-In-Line Socket 6 Pin||(100+)||£0.33|
|CJ79L||Dual-In-Line Socket 6 Pin||(25+)||£0.35|
|CJ79L||Dual-In-Line Socket 6 Pin||(10+)||£0.37|
|CJ79L||Dual-In-Line Socket 6 Pin||(5+)||£0.40|
|CJ79L||Dual-In-Line Socket 6 Pin||(1+)||£0.44|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9500 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9500.