Dyson DC44 Animal Digital Slim Cordless Vacuum Cleaner For Pet Owners
• Dyson digital motor – the most powerful cordless vacuum.
• Motorised floor tool with carbon fibre filaments – removes fine dust from hard floors.
• Balanced for floor to ceiling cleaning.
• Detachable long-reach wand reaches high, low and into awkward gaps.
• Mini motorised tool removes pet hair from upholstery and confined spaces.
• Root Cyclone™ technology for no loss of suction.
• 100% more cleaner head power to drive bristles deeper into the carpet with more force.
• Motorised tool attaches directly to the machine for quick clean-ups.
• Increased capacity nickel manganese cobalt battery releases its charge evenly.
• 20 minutes of constant high suction or the option of 8 minutes of even higher suction for tough tasks using the boost mode.
• Articulating cleaner head – pivots 180° without losing floor contact.
• Docking station stores and recharges machine.
• 2 year guarantee – parts and labour.DC44 Animal is the latest Dyson Digital Slim™ vacuum cleaner – the cordless machine that doesn’t lose suction. Powered by the Dyson digital motor, it is the most powerful cordless vacuum. It comes with a mini motorised tool to remove pet hair and dust from awkward spaces and upholstery.
Dyson engineers developed DC44 Animal for floor to ceiling cleaning. The centre of gravity is located towards the grip for easy handling up top, down low and in-between. It’s suitable for every floor type: carpet, ceramic, vinyl and wood.
The Dyson digital motor, fade-free battery and Root Cyclone™ technology combine to ensure that DC44 maintains powerful, constant suction. From the moment you start to the moment you finish.
The motorised floor tool has two types of brushes: anti-static carbon fibre filaments remove fine dust from hard floors; stiff nylon bristles remove ground-in dirt from carpets. With an increased power motor driving the brush bar, the cleaner head has double the power of DC35 – the bristles are driven deeper into the carpet with more force.
DC44 Animal also has an increased run time compared with DC35: 20 minutes of constant high suction. Boost mode enables 8 minutes of higher suction power for more difficult tasks.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.