Dyson DC58 Animal Handheld Vacuum (Used)
• Powered by the Dyson digital motor V6 – up to 3 times faster than conventional motors.
• 2 Tier Radial™ cyclones – 15 cyclones increase airflow and capture fine dust.
• Fade-free power – re-engineered nickel manganese cobalt battery transmits 1.5 times more power than its predecessor.
• Patented Root Cyclone™ technology
• Long run-time – 20 minutes of powerful suction, 17 minutes when using the mini motorised tool.
• Boost mode – 6 minutes of higher suction power for more difficult tasks.
• Mini motorised tool with DC58 Motorhead – removes hair and dust from upholstery and confined spaces.
• Additional combination accessory tool and crevice toolDC58 is Dyson’s latest handheld vacuum cleaner. It’s powered by the Dyson digital motor V6, which spins up to 110,000 times?a minute – up to 3 times faster than conventional motors. This 350W motor has a higher wattage than its predecessor and contributes to the machine’s ability to produce powerful suction. DC58 is the most powerful cordless vacuum.
Suction is also enhanced by 2 Tier Radial™ cyclones. 15 cyclones, arranged across two tiers, work in parallel to increase airflow and capture fine dust. Microscopic particles as small as 0.5 microns are captured from the airflow.
Delivering fade-free power, DC58 has a re-engineered nickel manganese cobalt battery that has been customised to provide the level of powerful suction and battery life that the machine needs. It recharges up to 3 times faster than others and delivers a run-time of 20 minutes’ powerful suction, or 17 minutes when using the motorised tool. It also has a Boost mode which provides 6 minutes of higher suction power at the push of a button.
As with all Dyson machines, DC58 comes with extra tools for all-round cleaning. The nozzle on the combination accessory tool converts to a brush tool for dusting. The crevice tool is useful for cleaning in tight gaps and narrow spaces. DC58 Motorhead also comes with a Mini motorised tool for tough tasks. It removes hair and dirt from upholstery and confined spaces.
The ergonomic design of DC58 means that it fits naturally into the shape of the hand, with the centre of gravity located towards the grip for easy handling. As well as cleaning around the home, DC58 is ideal for cleaning throughout the car – footwells, upholstery and beneath seats.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.