Dyson Handheld Toolkit
• A range of tools designed to compliment your Dyson handheld
• 4 handy tools for a range of applications
• Ideal for hard to reach areas, tough stubborn dirt and for use in-carThe Dyson handheld toolkit includes four Dyson-designed tools for a cleaner home and car interior. The toolkit includes:
Soft dusting brush - soft bristles gently dust delicate surfaces with your Dyson handheld. Keeps shelves, blinds and lighting dust free.
Stubborn dirt brush - with stiff bristles for dislodging dried-in and stubborn dirt from upholstery and carpets.
Wide nozzle tool - attaches to your Dyson handheld to pick up large debris from around the home and car.
Extension hose - extends to reach confined spaces such as beneath car seats and behind cabinets.
Suitable for use with the following Dyson models:
DC16, DC16 Animal, DC16 Car and Boat, DC16 Issey Miyake exclusive, DC30, DC30 White, DC31, DC31 Animal, DC31 Animal Exclusive, DC34, DC34 Animal, DC34 Animal Exclusive, DC35, DC35 Animal, DC35 Multi Floor, DC44 Animal, DC58 Animal, DC59 Animal, Dyson Hard DC56
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.