Echostar UltraSlim HDT610R Freeview+ HD TV Recorder with Smart TV Features 500GB
• The slimmest digital TV recorder in the world
• Ultra slim design fits seamlessly into any living room; only 14mm deep
• Watch, record and smart, never miss your favourite TV shows
• Subscription free
• Smart TV+ ready, with entertainment on demand & catch-up TV
• Great British design, designed in the UK, manufactured in Europe
• Subscription free, 50 digital channels, plus 4 in HD & 24 radio stations from Freeview
• Watch & record TV in high definition
• Unique design, ultra slim case & award winning on-screen guide
• Smart TV+ ready, entertainment on demand
• Catch-up TV including BBC iPlayer; BoxOffice365
• 500Gb Hard Drive
• High capacity recording; 300 hours in SD, or up to 125 hours in HD
• Twin Tuner; pause live TV, record two programmes at the same time or a complete series
• Pause, record & rewind live TV
• Watch one channel whilst recording another
• Easy install with on-screen set-up wizard
• HDMI connection for a crystal clear picture
• Vibrant, full colour HD guide
• Future proofed, internet connectivity for new feature & Smart TV updatesUltra Slim Box - introducing the world's slimmest DVR
Ultra Slim Box is the complete entertainment solution; an advanced, high definition (HD) digital TV recorder combining Freeview+ HD and access to Smart TV entertainment. This compact unit delivers the entertainment experience that you've been waiting for - pause record and rewind live TV, access Smart TV services - all delivered in an ultra low-profile, slither of technology, that will fit neatly into any living room.
Despite its small size, the ultra slim box is packed with features including the ability to watch, record, and catch up on your favourite TV shows. An integrated 500GB hard disk drive allows you to record up to 300 hours of TV in standard definition or up to 125 in high definition.
Featuring an award-winning HD on-screen guide with plug and play installation, the Ultra Slim Box puts consumers in complete control of their digital entertainment experience. The unit is installed in minutes using an on-screen set-up wizard.
With Freeview+ HD you get the best TV out there – 50 jaw dropping digital channels and your favourite HD TV from BBC One HD, BBC HD, ITV1 HD and Channel 4 HD; all for a one off payment with simple installation and no monthly bills. HD gives you a crystal clear picture and Dolby Digital Plus is supported to ensure glorious digital sound, when you’re connected to a compatible home cinema system and receiving compatible broadcasts
The Ultra Slim box is proudly designed in Britain with the focus on delivering a low-profile design that fits seamlessly and comfortably into any living room. It’s the world's slimmest DVR; designed to save space, and look good. The cool aluminium chassis - finished in black - will fit comfortably within your home entertainment system. Despite its size it is packed with features - including HDMI, Ethernet and an optical S/PDIF for connecting to a suitable home theatre amplifier.
The Ultra Slim box is only 14mm deep, making it the slimmest DVR in the world. Overall the dimensions of the box are 270mm (wide) x 204mm (depth) x 14 mm (height). The product is clean and crisp; even the logos employ a sympathetic use of colour, and there is only an infra red sensor and a power button on the front.
Sitting comfortably in the palm of your hand, the high-spec remote places all your entertainment options at your fingertips. The easy to use remote control gives you effortless access to a wealth of digital entertainment through the award-winning programme guide. The remote can be programmed and even taught to control your TV as well as the Ultra Slim Box. This makes it the perfect companion to enhance your viewing experience.
The Programme Guide ensures access to your entertainment quickly and effectively. The HDT-610R is equipped with a user friendly programme guide that provides efficient access to all your digital entertainment channels. The guide ensures swift navigation through all TV channels, your personal recordings and connected TV apps, serving On Demand content straight to your TV set.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.