ECX Torment 1:10 Electric RC Short Course Truck - 4 Wheel Drive ECX03063I
• Have fun controlling this short-course truck at speeds up to 25+ miles per hour
• 1:10 scale car with 2.4GHz 2 channel remote control
• Go anywhere with four wheel drive, all-terrain tyres, and forward, backward, left and right controls
• Indoor or outdoor driving possible
• Ready to run, requires no assembly
• Car includes a rechargeable battery and charger, and the transmitter runs off four AA batteries (also included)
• Independent springs suspensionWhat can the Torment do?
Get into racing with this great short-course truck. Go anywhere with all-terrain tyres and a tough chassis with independent suspension, and beat the rest with 25+mph speed, realistic four wheel drive and the power of a 550 sized brushed motor. This 1:10 scale vehicle is 546.1mm x 315.5mm and comes with a durable chassis to help you keep going no matter what the course or the other racers. Speed is essential for short course trucks, but traction and durability are important too. Fortunately, the Torment has all of this and more.
How does the Torment drive?
Control every movement from your radio controller with forward, backward, left and right controls. The truck comes with a two channel 2.4GHz transmitter and a waterproof receiver, so you’ll always get the best signal. The transmitter has a throttle trigger for forward, backwards and brake and a vertical steering wheel to control the direction. The transmitter comes pre-paired with your truck. The Torment can be upgraded with compatible parts (not included) to run longer, faster or increase performance. Recommended for ages 14+.
Do I need to assemble the truck?
The car comes RTR (ready to run), you just need to charge up the batteries. When the car battery runs low, all you need to do is charge it then return it to the handy compartment built into the truck. The transmitter runs off four AA batteries (included).
||Brushed, 550 sized, 15-Turn
||25+ mph (Upgradeable)
||8.4V 7-Cell 2400mAh NiMH
|Max Run time
||8 hours (approx.)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.