Efergy Engage Hub Kit(Used)
• Upgrade your energy monitor and go online: check your energy consumption anytime from anywhere
• Free online platform with no subscription or monthly fees
• Free Android and iPhone apps available
• View your daily, weekly, monthly or average costs in easy-to-read graphics
• Set your monthly budget and see how close you are to meeting it
• Discover and reduce your carbon footprintThe engage hub kit provides you with all you need to start monitoring your energy use through the engage online platform. Through this new technology it is now possible for you to view your home energy anytime, from anywhere!
How it works
The engage hub is simple to install and use. A small sensor is clipped on to the supply cables in your breaker panel. A lead from the sensor is connected to the efergy transmitter, which then wirelessly sends real time data to the engage hub. The engage hub is connected to your internet router via Ethernet cable. When you go online to the Efergy web portal or onto your smartphone app, the router wirelessly uploads your energy data and converts this data into kilo-watt hours. The web platform or app will then show you how much energy you are using in the same units that are on your bill. You can also see how much energy you are saving compared to other web platform users, compare energy saving tips, and set energy consumption targets
In the box
1 x engage hub gateway
1 x Transmitter
1 x Mini CT sensor
1 x Ethernet cable
1 x AC/DC Adapter
1 x Quick Start Guide
Frequency: 433 MHz
Transmission Time: 6 sec.
Transmission Range: 40 m - 70 m
Sensor Voltage Range: 90 V-600 V
Measuring Current: 50 mA - 120 A
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.