Einhell BT-FW100 Electric Welder Flux Cored Wire Feed
• Suitable for outdoor jobs
• Adjustable, two-roller wire feed for smooth operation
• Fan cooler enables long work sessions
• Thermostat overload cut-out with pilot lamp
• User-friendly transportation carry strap
• Includes slag hammer and welding screenThe Einhell BT-FW 100 Flux Cored Electric Welder enables shielding gas welding without a gas cylinder and therefore offers great flexibility in use.
During welding, a powder inside the filler wire is converted into a shielding gas which stabilises the arc and protects the weld against oxidation. Because this welder does not need a gas cylinder and is hardly affected by wind, it is also suitable for outdoor jobs. It has an adjustable, two-roller wire feed for smooth operation, and a fan cooler which enables long work sessions.
A thermostat overload cut-out with pilot lamp protects the BT-FW 100 against overheating during continuous duty. Both the robust hose package and the electrode holder are permanently connected to the welder. For user-friendly transportation the welder has a carrying strap.
|Welding Current: 45-90Ah
|No Load Voltage: 31 Volt
|Electrode Diameter: 0.9mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.