• Essential characteristics and operating limitations of principle motor and generator types• The book includes data about motor starting systems, electronic speed control and motor brakingThe approach is essentially practical in nature with few calculations needing anything more than simple arithmetic, giving basic operation and installation information to the first time user. The book shows you how to apply automotive, industrial and domestic motors in home-made applications, and identify their ratings; less common motor and generator types such as servo and stepper motors are included. Readily available in the surplus market, the unusual types can be extremely useful in special applications.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.