Electro-Fashion Sewable Kit – Flashing Red Sewable LEDs
• Sewable red flashing LED kit to help fashion your own e-textiles designs into fabrics
• Great for a first sewable project
• This entire kit is connected using purely conductive thread
• Needle and scissors requiredWhat can you do with the sewable red flashing LED kit?
With this Electro-Fashion LED kit, you’re provided with all the pieces necessary to sew together your own red LED wearable tech. This kit will allow you to create discrete wearable tech and attach it to any piece of clothing, or other fabrics, giving the wearer a bright red eye-catching look. To make full use of these LEDs, it is advised to use pliers to bend the legs into small circles to use them as a stitching post. The kit is powered by a single CR2032 battery, and is connected together by a specially made conductive thread.
Sewing needle and scissors are required.
The coin cell holders contain nickel and should not be used in designs where it will have prolonged contact with skin.
||CR2032 sewable battery holder
||CR2032 coin cell battery
||2x red flashing LEDs
||2m conductive thread (approx.)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.