Electro-Fashion Start Kit Standard Blue - CR2032
• Starter kit for two wearable sewn-in projects
• Perfect kit for a first wearables project
• This entire kit is connected using purely conductive thread
• Requires CR2032 coin cell batteries (included)
• Needle and scissors requiredWhat can you do with the blue LED standard sewable starter kit?
This Electro-Fashion starter blue LED kit provides all the pieces needed to sew together your own blue LED wearable tech – all using a specially made conductive thread.
This kit will allow you to create discrete wearable tech that’s ready to attach to any piece of clothing, or other fabrics, and give the wearer a bright blue eye catching look. This kit comes with enough components to make two sets of wearable electronics.
Sewing needle and scissors are required. The coin cell holders contain nickel and should not be used in designs where it will have prolonged contact with skin.
The coin cell holders in this pack contain Nickel and should not be used in designs where it will be in prolonged contact with the skin.
||2x CR2032 sewable battery holders
||2x CR2032 batteries
||3x sewable blue LEDs
||3x flashing blue LEDs
||Sewable slide switch
||Sewable push switch
||6m conductive thread
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.