Electro-Fashion Tilt Switch
• Electro-Fashion e-textiles tilt switch
• Circuit is completed when tilted 10 from horizontal
• Large, easy connection points
• Designed and manufactured in the UK by KitronikThis Electro-Fashion sewable tilt switch can be used to activate your e-textiles project when it is tilted. When horizontal this switch is off. When tilted 10 from horizontal the tilt switch is on.
It has two connection points to which the conductive thread is connected. The PCBs are double sided making the conductive thread connection very reliable.
1 x Sewable Tilt Switch.
Maximum Switch Rating Voltage DC: 24V.
Maximum Switch Rating Current: 0.025A (25mA).
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.