Elgato Eve Wireless Door and Window Sensor
• Detects whether your door or window is open or closed and can use that information to send you a notification or trigger other Apple HomeKit devices
• See insight about your homes door and window activity and use it to plan your day
• Truly wireless, powered by a long-lasting, replaceable battery
• Connect directly to your phone via Bluetooth LE for basic use or connect to Apple TV or iPad for networked Home Automation use away from homeIn or Out
The Elgato Eve Wireless Door and Window Sensor allows you to set up your Smart Home just the way you want it to be. It allows you to create events and reactions whenever a specific door or window is opened. You can, for example, have the Phillips Hue lights in your bedroom turn on as you enter in the evening, and turn off once your door is closed. Integrating these sensors into your Smart Home is as quick as it is easy.
Bring your home to life
No hub is required by default, so if you just want to use the Eve Door and Window to collect statistics for you to view when you are at home, you can. It can also be very easily connected to an Apple TV or iPad at home. You can then use them as a hub to send notifications to you when you are away and control the sensor remotely.
Add Elgato Eve to your Apple System
The Elgato Eve requires an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 10.2 or later. We recommend an Apple TV with tvOS 10 or later for automation and remote access.
Remote automation and triggering of other HomeKit devices over the internet requires an Apple HomeKit Hub, which can be a third generation Apple TV with Apple TV software 7.2.1 or later, a fourth generation Apple TV with tvOS 9.2 or later, or an iPad with iOS 10 or later to be kept at home.
Please note that iPad 2 is not supported.
||Bluetooth Low Energy
||1 x CR14250
||Up to 6 Months
|Operating Systems and Protocols
|Apple iOS 10
||iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
||Quick Start Guide
||Window and Door Sensor
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.