• Prebuilt racing drone that is almost ready to fly, a battery and transmitter with receiver are the only things needed to start flying
• Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator
• Check out The Drone Code
or The IAA (ROI)
for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• Built for speed with motors on 10 degree tilts increasing forward momentum
• 700TVL camera provides you with a great first person view even during high speed accelerations
• Open source flight controller and electronic speed controller allows you to finely tune the drone to your liking
• Carbon fibre frame makes the drone highly agile and sturdy
• Racers can be easily distinguished thanks to the rear LED light the can be changedSpecial feature
• Preinstalled FPV 5.8Ghz transmitter lets you stream live to your FPV goggles or monitor for an immersive flying experience
• Plug and play motors gives you the option of replacing and repairing them without the need to solderWhat can I do with the Nighthawk Pro 280?
Step into the world and enjoy the thrills of first person view (FPV) drone racing with the EMAX Nighthawk Pro 280. The drone is prebuilt and almost ready to fly (ARF) making it great for beginners and seasoned pilots alike. A battery, transmitter (controller) and receiver are the only things needed to get you started. Speed is at the core of the design, with EMAX tilting each motor by 10 degrees which increases the forward momentum of the drone without losing elevation. The carbon fibre frame further contributes to its ability to fly at speed and additionally, it makes the drone highly agile and durable.
Slight tweaks to your drone could be the difference between winning and losing a race, which is why EMAX have used a flight controller and electronic speed controllers (ESCs) which are compatible with open source software. Where the flight controller supports Baseflight and Cleanflight and the ESC supports BLHeli and ONESHOT platforms. In the event of a crash which damages your motors, they can be easily replaced without the need of soldering, thanks to the plug and play socket.What kind of camera does this have?
Have a FPV of your flights with good picture quality being provided by the on-board 700TVL camera. The camera can be mounted on a tilt too, with the included mounting accessory, allowing you to see great views even during fast flights. A preinstalled FPV 5.8Ghz transmitter is connected to the camera, which allows you to connect the Nighthawk Pro 280 to a pair of FPV goggles or a FPV monitor. With different frequencies selectable a number of googles or monitors are compatible such as FatShark and more, opening you up to a captivating and thrilling world of FPV drone racing.Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying. The CAA (UK)The IAA (ROI) The Drone Code Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.