Encore 3/4 Size Electric Guitar Outfit - Pink
• Smaller maybe, but a serious guitar with stature!
••Vintage style comfort contoured body
• Vintage profile maple neck with 10â€³ radius rosewood overhung fingerboard
• 486mm scale length
• Traditional fulcrum style vibrato bridge with fully adjustable intonation saddles
• Adjustable screw-in vibrato arm
• Straight string-pull headstock design with single string tree
• Graphite top nut for optimum string tension and tuning stability
• Enclosed machine heads with classic round button shape
• 3 x single coil Guitar Tech pickups with exposed pole pieces
• Traditional Volume, Tone, Tone rotary controls
• 5-way pickup selector switch offers classic blues, rock and funk tones
• 22 nickel silver frets
• Classic shaped 3 ply pearloid scratchplate•An urgent message for the rock guitar heroes of tomorrow â€" the music scene of the future needs you to get started on an electric guitar NOW! Don't worry if a full-size electric guitar is a bit too much of a stretch for young arms and hands at the moment. Encore's neat E375 3/4 size electric guitar lets you get to grips without the pain of over-stretching Contains
Encore E375 3/4 Size Electric Guitar, Kinsman 10 Watt Rehearsal Guitar Amp, Guitar Tech Tuner, Kinsman Carry Bag, Kinsman Guitar Stand, Kinsman Guitar Lead, Guitar Tech Guitar Strap, Encore Tutorial DVD, Set of Strings, Plectrum, Tutor Listing
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.