Encore Electric Guitar Outfit - Vintage White
• The Encore E6 is much more than the sum of its parts; if this IS your first electric guitar, you are gonna enjoy it like no other.
• Vintage style comfort contoured body
• Vintage profile maple neck with 10â€³ radius rosewood overhung fingerboard. 650mm scale length
• Traditional fulcrum style vibrato bridge with fully adjustable intonation saddles
• Adjustable screw-in vibrato arm
• Straight string-pull headstock design with single string tree
• Graphite top nut for optimum string tension and tuning stability
• Enclosed machine heads with classic round button shape•
• 3 x single coil Guitar Tech pickups with exposed pole pieces
• Traditional Volume, Tone, Tone rotary controls
• 5-way pickup selector switch offers classic blues, rock and funk tones
• 22 nickel silver frets
• Classic shaped 3 ply scratchplateThe Encore E6 â€˜Play Nowâ€™ Blaster Pack is the UKâ€™s best first electric guitar starter pack money can buy! The Encore E6 is much more than the sum of its parts; if this IS your first electric guitar, you are gonna enjoy it like no other. The most important guitar youâ€™ll ever buy is your first oneâ€¦ A great â€˜first guitarâ€™ means youâ€™ll want to play for the rest of your life! Contents
Encore E6 Electric Guitar, Kinsman 10 Watt Guitar Amp, Guitar Tech Tuner, Kinsman Carry Bag, Kinsman Guitar Stand, Kinsman Guitar Lead , Guitar Tech Guitar Strap, Encore Tutorial DVD, Spare Set of Strings, Plectrum and Tutor Listing Whether you play for personal enjoyment â€" knowing that youâ€™re learning to play one of the most exciting of musical instruments, or for relaxation, or recreation, or are fired up with the inspiration to get a band together, get some gigs in pubs and clubsâ€¦ whatever; everyone famous started just the same way!
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.