Enerplex Jumpr Mini Lightning 1700mAh Power Bank
• 1700mAh capacity gives you enough power to charge a smartphone, tablet or in-car dash cam to increase its usage time
• Recharge the internal battery in just 1.7 hours, so you can always keep your device powered
• Tethered lightning output to connect directly to your compatible Apple devices
• Twin LED indication lights show the charge status and remaining power level of the power bank
• Weighs just 62g, its compact design measures only 90.5mm x 58mm x 9mmWhat is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the go. You can use it to charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices. This is perfect if you are out walking, using your phone as a GPS device and need to recharge your battery to stop you getting lost. It is charged up through USB power and is compact in design, allowing you to carry the power bank around with you. The LED indicator lights will allow you to see the charge status of any attached device, and also shows how much juice is left in the power bank.
How does it connect to my device?
This power bank is compatible with Apple products that are fitted with a lightning connector such as the iPhone 5, iPod Touch or the iPad Air. To charge your device, simple pull out the lightning connector from the body of the power bank and connect it into the lightning socket on your device.
Is it rechargeable?
This power bank has a built-in lithium-polymer battery which takes 1.7 hours to recharge to full capacity. The power bank includes a micro USB cable to allow you to connect the power bank directly into a mains USB plug, PC or laptop to recharge the power bank to full capacity.
||Micro USB input
||Apple (lightning connector)
||Tethered Micro-USB Cable (5V/1A)
||1.7 hours @ 1Amp
||Tethered output cable
||L 90.5 x W58 x H 9mm
||1x 3ft USB charging cable
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.