Estes Wizard 12 Pack
• Soar up to 355 metres with this 12 pack of rockets
• Measuring 343mm this rocket comes with a streamer for you to be able to find it when it comes back to earth
• Rockets only – requires a launch controller, a launch pad, motors, solar starters and recovery wadding to operate
• Can be flown from any of the launch sets from EstesWhat can I do with this rocket?
These rockets are designed to soar through the air and includes a streamer so you can find it once it has descended. Requiring a launch pad and a controller, you can set up your own mission control and take off towards the skies.What is the difference between a single stage and a two stage rocket?
A single stage rocket, such as these, only has one motor and will therefore only have one burst of fuel per take off. A two stage rocket has two bursts of fuel, and would be able to reach a higher altitude. What do I need to launch this rocket?
As this is just the rockets on their own, you will require several items before you can take off. The Estes Launch Kits includes the launch pad and controller you will require. Everything else you need, including motors, solar starters and recovery wadding, can be found in the links below.
N48DK – Blast Off Flight Pack
N49DK – A8-3 Rocket Motor 24 Pack
N51DK – C6-5 Rocket Motor 24 Pack
N54DK - Astron II Launch Pad
N58DK – Recovery Wadding
N59DK – Solar Starters
N36DK - Estes Riptide Launch Set
N37DK - Estes Eliminator XL Launch Set
N38DK - Estes HeliCAT Launch Set
N39DK - Estes Maxi Alpha 3 Launch Set
N40DK - Estes Tandem X Launch Set
||10+ (Adult supervision required for under 12’s)
||12 x Wizard rockets
|Built in parachute?
|Compatible with other kits?
||A range of motors are compatible
||Any launch set from the range
||19 mm x 19 mm x 305 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.