Eton Soulra Solar Powered Sound System for iPod/iPhone
• Solar powered charging dock, compatible with iPod and iPhone
• Provides 4-hours of audio playback at mid volume and continuous charging of iPod / iPhone
• Apple 30-pin docking connector
• Rechargeable lithium ion battery pack
• High efficiency solar panel
• Rugged, rubberized case with aluminium body
• IPX-4 splash proof from all angles for outdoor use
• Stereo full range speakers with bass boost
• 3.5 mm audio line input
• Battery charge indicator
• AC power input
• Includes protective cover for iPod
• Also includes remote control
• Can also be mains powered when there is insufficient sunlight (quick-change Euro/UK mains adapter supplied)
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 301 x 89 x 168 mm
• Weight: 1.58 kgThe Soulra is a stylish and highly functional sound system for iPod and iPhone, which uses the sun’s rays to charge the batteries via the high efficiency solar panel. The solar power is converted into electricity which is stored in the batteries and used to power the Soulra, giving you 4 hours of music playback. The Soulra has an IPX-4 splash-proof body, which protects your iPod or iPhone on the beach or outdoors so long as the solar panel is closed. The Soulra has a battery status indicator, which tells you how much power you have and can also be charged via the mains offering unrivalled versatility. The 11W speakers offer full range sound with bass boost and the unit is supplied with a remote control for added convenience.
|Solar panel size: 130mm x 130mm
|Rechargeable battery type: 2-cell li-ion 2000mAh / 7.4V
|Battery charge time: 4 hours via mains power
|Battery charge time: 10 hours in direct sunlight
|Speaker drivers: 2 x full-range drivers
|Total speaker output: 11W
|Weatherproof rating: IPX-4 splash proof (when panel is closed*)
|*Protected against spraying water from all angles at 10l /min at a pressure of 80-100kN/m2 for 5 minutes
|Performance: 4 hours of audio playback at mid-volume and continuous charging of iPod and iPhone (depends on iPod/iPhonemodel used and volume level) in battery mode
|Dimensions (w x h x d): 301 x 168 x 89mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.