Eurocom AX6220Z USB Controlled Slave Amplifier 2 x 500W / 100v
• Eurocom AX6220Z USB Controlled Slave Amplifier 2 x 500W / 100vThe Eurocom AX Series dual-channel professional power amplifiers represent the apex of power, flexibility, and control in digitally enabled power amplifiers. Two models are optimized for low impedance speaker loads (down to 2 Ohms), while two additional models are designed to drive high-impedance loads (70.7/100 V). With the AX Series amplifiers, programming, monitoring and control have never been easier. Whether accessed directly, from across the hall or halfway around the planet, AX Series amplifiers feature a plethora of connectivity and control options, providing immediate access to unbridled functionality.
- Ultra-reliable, dual-channel 2 x 500 W power amplifier with 70/100 V technology, designed for continuous operation in distributed music, paging and AV applications
- State-of-the-art, energy-saving Switch-Mode Power technology with up to 85% power efficiency drastically reduces energy cost
- 2 transformerless, cool-running Class-D amplifiers drive 70 V or 100 V loads, selectable via rear panel switch
- High-performance DSP and 24 bit/96 kHz converters deliver ultimate signal integrity and extreme dynamic range
- DSP section features sophisticated delay, crossover, EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing and lockable security settings
- Can be set up, controlled and monitored through standard Ethernet network or on-site via front panel USB connector
- Front panel LCD display enables setup and adjustment without PC
- 2 line level inputs via 3 pin Euroblock or XLR/TRS combination connectors
- Secure 4 position terminal strip speaker output connector with plastic cover and phenolic barriers
- Front panel VU metering, mute indication, system fault, over-current or overdrive indicators and illuminated master volume ring with clipping indication
- â€³Zeroâ€³-attack Limiters on all output channels with independent DC and thermal overload protection automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- Integrated rack ears, screw covers, IEC-type AC power cord and all mating Euroblock connectors included
- Remote power terminal for sequential power control and power switch with power amplifier cycling via alternate actuation
- â€³Back-to-frontâ€³ ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- Ultra-light, high-efficiency switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low-loss green technology
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.